Photo © Win McNamee/Getty Images
- Pandora takes their 80 million users and plans a $100 million IPO set for later this year.
- Sony is cracking down on PS3 Jailbreakers by tracking your IP address.
- Android sales up almost 900% from 2009 to 2010 and moves into 2nd place behind Symbian.
- This is not your father's credit card...ZDNet's video on future of credit cards.
- PayPal opens their micropayment solution to developers.
- Microsoft Office Web Apps on Windows Live available worldwide.
- Gates Foundation invests $2 million in Inigral Inc. a education based social media company.
- Will personalized content save Yahoo?
- First Google gives employees an unexpected bonus and now AT&T gives away 1,000 loyalty minutes...tech companies are really generous, right?
- Facebook is valued at $82.9 billion, moving them into 2nd place past Amazon.com. Is Google next?
Connect on | Sign up for my Newsletter