Microsoft announced the Metro Early Adoption Program for SQL Server experts. They are looking for professional developers who can showcase the new features in SQL Server 2011 (Denali). Using your Windows Live ID, you can self-nominate by providing details about your project and company.
If your project is selected, it may be showcased during the SQL Server Denali launch festivities.
There are a number of benefits of the Metro Early Adopter Program, including:
- Access to confidential meetings with the SQL Server team.
- Access to developer labs and beta support.
- Access to instructor led events and a virtual sandbox development environment.
To get started, you will need to join Metro by filling out the entry form. You will then receive the information you need via email within a day.
SQL Server 2011 (Denali) Resources
- Announcement - Metro Early Adoption Program for SQL Server
- Metro Connect Portal
- Channel 9 Video About SQL Server Denali and Program
- Features in SQL Server 2011 (Denali)
- Installing SQL Server 2011 (Denali)
- SQL Server 2011 - Books Online
- Download SQL Server 2011
Connect on | Sign up for my Newsletter